Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time to Get Out

Fighting with your parents are the worst, especially if each side believes he/she is right. This is the case with my mother and I all the time. However, this time it got too far and we ended up yelling things we shouldn't have said. She told me she hated me and how I act and I told her the same. She then yelled "If you're so tired of me, why don't you go out?" I replied by grabbing as much stuff as I could and walked out. I went over to Shirley's and stayed out late at nights. I had freedom and I loved it. Knowing that, my mother asked me to come home. Reluctant, I followed, knowing I would get in trouble if I didn't. In the end, our love for one another came through and we apologized sincerely for our actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers